1. None of us is perfect. And we seek to understand each other better through our love and worship of the Divine. We are not here to argue, but we are here to learn from one another.
2. Be lighthearted, be joyful, be of great understanding- one to the other.
3. Share your love of God with each other, by condemning none.
4. Show people how to pray, with the Rosary Beads, with the Teflin, with those things that have been proved to be of great help for hundreds and thousands of years.
5. Listen to each other, more than you speak
6. Give thanks to God for such a wonderful day.
7. Pray for understanding when conflicts arise. No one should disturb the peace, nor try to convert anyone.
8. Religious icons should be small, to fit on a tabletop. None shall be free standing.
9. No political signs or symbols please
10. Love God with all your heart, mind, body and soul; and love your neighbor as yourself.
The Multi-Faith Festival in Salem is produced by the Multi-Faith Festival Committee. We are a group of believers who worship in the faith traditions of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Zen and more.
Please contact us if you'd like to get involved in this event.
email to: mboudo (at) gmail dot com